Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction to History via Centra

I am not sure if it the end of term stress or I am not thinking clearly, however...

I am taking a brave leap forward and have decided to trial using Centra to deliver some professional learning!

If you are interested in participating in the maiden session, please send me an email and I will enrol you.

Stephen.Powell@education.wa.edu.au

The professional learning will be an "Introduction to Australian Curriculum:History". Great for those who haven't attended any professional learning in Australian Curriculum: History. It will also be great for Centra novices like myself, just in case you haven't been on Centra before.
I have scheduled it for Tuesday the 13/8/13 at 3:30 PM and it will run for 90 minutes or less depending on technology and my facilitation. Remember, you will be the guinea  pigs!

Make sure that your school has enrolled in Centra and please be very patient with me as this will be my first attempt.

If the date happens to change due to unforeseen circumstances (such as commitments at my school), I will email you directly if you are enrolled.

Wish me luck!

Mr Stephen Powell 
TDS Coordinator 
Year 2/3 Level 3 Classroom Teacher 

No comments:

Post a Comment