We have created a document that show where Geogrpahy and Science link. This may help you with cross curriculur planning.
Click on the link to download: Science and Geography
Split Grade Planning Tool - HASS
This document outline's Sawyers Valley Primary School's 3 year plan for HASS (2016 - 2018). To download please click on the PDF link below:
Please Note: The plans below were written using the Australian Curriculum. Future documents will be linked to the Western Australian Curriculum.
This page is a one stop shop for your planning tools.
You will need to sign in to Google docs to download.
Split Grade Planning Tools
We have developed Split Grade Planning tools for you.
Our school has selected specific knowledge and understandings (K&Us) to be a focus for split classes with the expectation that not all the K&Us can be covered. A focus on the Historical Skills is the main thrust of the programmes.
Three Year Cycle 2014 - 2015
We have been working on developing planning tools that can be used with the History Learning Area. We can now share these documents and they can be downloaded via the blog.
- Years F-2 have the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) incorporated and the language has been modified in the general capabilities and EYLF. Years 3-7 have the language taken directly from the Australian Curriculum.
- The planning tool has been designed to be used over one semester/2 terms.
- It is a word document so activities and links can be inputted easily.
- ScOT codes have not been hyperlinked so you can copy and paste the codes into the portal's resources online.
Click on the links below to open the document.Foundation Personal and Family Histories
F-6 Planning Tools
F-6 Planning Tools
Year 1 Present and Past Family Life
Year 2 The Past in the Present
Year 3 Community and Remembrance
Year 4 First Contacts
Year 5 The Australian Colonies
Year 6 Australia as a Nation
Year 7 Planning Tools - Depth Studies
Year 7 Investigating the Ancient Past
Year 7 The Asian World
Year 7 The Mediterranean World
Integrated Planning Tool (PDF)
Mr Stephen Powell
Year 2/3 Level 3 Classroom Teacher
Copyright notice for use of Australian Curriculum material.
© Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority 2013.
This is an extract from the Australian Curriculum.
ACARA neither endorses nor verifies the accuracy of the information provided and accepts no responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate information. In particular, ACARA does not endorse or verify that:
- The content descriptions are solely for a particular year and subject;
- All the content descriptions for that year and subject have been used; and
- The author’s material aligns with the Australian Curriculum content descriptions for the relevant year and subject.
You can find the unaltered and most up to date version of this material at http://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/
This material is reproduced with the permission of ACARA.