Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Let's Take a Peek!

I decided today that we need to have some photos of what the old schoolhouse looks like inside. So I went down with my trusty camera and took some photos for you to have a glimpse of the rooms inside.
Here is the Kitchen where student will make traditional lemonade and see the different equipment.

 Here is the dining room and the bedroom where the children will participate in quiet activities...




.... and this is the classroom and museum!

So make sure you book to attend the Professional Learning (11th August 2014 - 5-7 pm) so you too can bring your class here for a Victorian Classroom Experience. Check the IPL website for details.
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!
Go to: http://www.sawyersvalleyps.wa.edu.au/schoolhouse/Old_Victorian_Schoolhouse/Welcome.html to find out more!

That's all for now!
Mr Stephen Powell
TDS Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment