To find the curriculum you need to:
- Click on the P-10 Curriculum tab.
- Find Curriculum Browser and you can choose the learning area (English, Mathematics, Science, History) or the entire Western Australian Curriculum.
When you click on History, you will see the filters are on the left hand side and the icons for the cross curriculum priorities and the general capabilities are now the same as ACARA.
So check out the SCSA website and make sure you subscribe to their K10 Circular which can be found on the home page. This will let you know what changes are being made in the development of the WA Curriculum Outline.
That's all for now!
© Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority 2013.
This is an extract from the Australian Curriculum.
ACARA neither endorses nor verifies the accuracy of the information provided and accepts no responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate information. In particular, ACARA does not endorse or verify that:
- The content descriptions are solely for a particular year and subject;
- All the content descriptions for that year and subject have been used; and
- The author’s material aligns with the Australian Curriculum content descriptions for the relevant year and subject.
You can find the unaltered and most up to date version of this material at http://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/
This material is reproduced with the permission of ACARA.